I provide a full range of comprehensive services that most discount brokers and flat fee agents do not. A few include:
1. Getting your home sold: I utilize professional photography, 3D Matterport, schematic floor plans and a marketing plan to help increase the visibility of your property to make your property more attractive to potential buyers.
2. Greater exposure: I have a large network of contacts and resources, which can help increase the visibility of your property and attract more potential buyers.
3. Personalized attention: I provide more personalized attention and guidance throughout the listing process, which can help you navigate the complexities of selling a home. I will not pass you onto an assistant or a “team”.
4. Market expertise: I have the experience and knowledge of the local real estate market, which can help you price your property competitively and negotiate the best deal.
5. Better service: My goal is to get your home sold not just listed. I will not try to “win” your listing by giving you a false sense of your homes value. If I can’t sell your home, you owe me nothing. This ensures we are working toward the same goal.
It’s important to consider all your options and weigh the pros and cons before deciding to list with a full-service or a discount broker.